OP
RobB'z Reef

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well everything has been acting very healthy and eating well in QT so far. The fire shrimp even molted already!

MVIMG_20200812_110712.jpg

MVIMG_20200812_110824.jpg

OP
OP
RobB'z Reef

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOOT! Just got my latest member of the family in! My Powder Blue Tang from Marine Collectors just arrived today. He's still a bit shy and I've been keeping the lights off in the QT tank I have him in. There's a bit of ambient light in the room from the other QT tank I have so he's not completely blind but he's kinda laying low for now which i expect. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience so far with Marine Collectors.

Big shout out to Elliot who really made the purchase a personal experience by actually calling me and drilling into what I was looking for and he nailed it! I got the exact sized specimen I was hoping for. He again personally called me to confirm I was ready for shipping. That's the kind of personal touch that keeps you going back. The quality of packaging, instructions and condition of the animal were amazing. I will definitely go back again to him for future fish. I'll post a picture of the little guy later tonight once the lights come back on when I attempt to give him a bite to eat.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOOT! Just got my latest member of the family in! My Powder Blue Tang from Marine Collectors just arrived today. He's still a bit shy and I've been keeping the lights off in the QT tank I have him in. There's a bit of ambient light in the room from the other QT tank I have so he's not completely blind but he's kinda laying low for now which i expect. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience so far with Marine Collectors.

Big shout out to Elliot who really made the purchase a personal experience by actually calling me and drilling into what I was looking for and he nailed it! I got the exact sized specimen I was hoping for. He again personally called me to confirm I was ready for shipping. That's the kind of personal touch that keeps you going back. The quality of packaging, instructions and condition of the animal were amazing. I will definitely go back again to him for future fish. I'll post a picture of the little guy later tonight once the lights come back on when I attempt to give him a bite to eat.

Loving the clowns and already with a Powdered blue! Can't wait to see pictures of him/her too!!! Great to hear of your positive experience with Marine Collectors, wish we had someone that dedicated to customers and the marine life they sell up here:(

OP
OP
RobB'z Reef

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loving the clowns and already with a Powdered blue! Can't wait to see pictures of him/her too!!! Great to hear of your positive experience with Marine Collectors, wish we had someone that dedicated to customers and the marine life they sell up here:(
So I recall you're from Canada. How's the fishing up in quebec? Lol. Sorry, I could resist the letter Kenny shot. But what vendors are you limited to? I don't know if you can get fish from US companies? If not it's a freaking tragedy, no one can just be neighborly anymore you know?

OP
OP
RobB'z Reef

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my thought process with the 180 was to get as small a powder blue as I could (my dream fish) so I could introduce a larger powder brown at short time after...I know PB's can be a bit aggressive to other similar body shaped tangs but this is going to be my experiment.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I recall you're from Canada. How's the fishing up in quebec? Lol. Sorry, I could resist the letter Kenny shot. But what vendors are you limited to? I don't know if you can get fish from US companies? If not it's a freaking tragedy, no one can just be neighborly anymore you know?

There are quite a few vendors up here, just not with that level of customer care that's all. No QT'd fish to my knowledge which sucks. Shipping across the border is a huge pain in the butt for regular things, nevermind living organisms. It's unfortunate because I woild love to work with someone like Elliot and receive one large order of my whol list.

jk_s124

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love k beck!

Back