Rob's Really Rad 180 Reef Rally

A good friend and fellow local reefer has honored me with the chance to take over care of this beautiful specimen of a fish that he grow out in his tank. Meet the new reigning king of the 180...

1639680792643.png

1639680744748.png


For scale - that's an MP60 with a nem gaurd on it to the upper left.
1639681192335.png
 
A good friend and fellow local reefer has honored me with the chance to take over care of this beautiful specimen of a fish that he grow out in his tank. Meet the new reigning king of the 180...

1639680792643.png

1639680744748.png


For scale - that's an MP60 with a nem gaurd on it to the upper left.
1639681192335.png

Wowza! What a stunning fish ;Greedy

Any issues adding him?
 
Are you gonna try to black out the walls or don't care much? It looks fantastic. Great acrylic work
Both lol. It's in my fish room so it's not so bad past the initial blinding when you walk in the room lol. I only ordered just enough acrylic to complete it as is. I do plan on building some removable covers however. Once I know it's rocking and rolling and I don't need to modify anything I'll put something together.
 
Just did a quick how to on expanding outlets for your Apex EB832 energy bar on my YouTube channel. Check it out if you're running shy and don't want to spend the $$ or room on a new unit.



Up next: Phyto - What, how, when, where and why.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new