RODI going through our sink - Question

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are telling me I should put the single housing cannister on the left side as the starter instead of the right side at the end. I can put the sediment filter in that first housing, add the 2 carbon blocks on the next stages of the 4 stage value, and call it a day! Seems like a reasonable / simple explanation I could not think of at the time.
That sounds like a great solution!

OP
OP
SauceyReef

SauceyReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sounds like a great solution!
Agreed! I am wondering if I even have to move anything. The order will be strange, but I can technically connect the line going from the sink faucet to the housing on the far right! Than that will feed into the start of the 4 stage unit on the left. Does that make sense?

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed! I am wondering if I even have to move anything. The order will be strange, but I can technically connect the line going from the sink faucet to the housing on the far right! Than that will feed into the start of the 4 stage unit on the left. Does that make sense?
Yes technically you wouldn't have to move the cartridge as long as the RO lines are connected correctly.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 33 27.5%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 26 21.7%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 41 34.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back