RODI Install Help - 1st Timer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rikki248
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yep! That’s exactly what I found online, the DI canister would bring the total up to just about what it would cost to get a different RODI set up that works for sinks lol.

Thank you everyone so much, seriously, especially to Derrick for catching my “newbie” move ordering the wrong system! I’ve made it 2 months into the QT phase with no issues, so I shall take this “L” with grace and order a different system so I can get water in my first DT! :)
Here is a few pictures of the adapters I use

looks at spectipure
I’ve had mine for years and it still works great .
As for size … I use the 90gpd system
 

Attachments

  • 0A2B532B-D45A-4297-912D-F98BC6DFD221.jpeg
    0A2B532B-D45A-4297-912D-F98BC6DFD221.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 4C40D84A-C58C-4F9F-A6FD-4965B25C3C15.jpeg
    4C40D84A-C58C-4F9F-A6FD-4965B25C3C15.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 38
Just order a bulk reef 5 stage 100 gallon a day system and put cat ion in the first di canister and an ion in the second. Cat will last forever it seems and. An ion will need changed out ever 150 gallons or so, you will see it go from blue to brown fairly quickly. Find an adapter to go to kitchen faucet that has john guest push connect, the brs systems may even come with one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new