OP
OP
U

*unique*

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tang is acting a bit twitchy. I still don't see anything that indicates you should change the treatment up, just redose #2 when it is due.

I went back and read this thread again - how is the wrasse doing now?

Jay
It was swimming upsides down in the quarantine tank I had taken it out a while back , it stopped eating and I had to put him out I felt so bad

The worrisome thing is how that clownfish randomly was dead this morning , and it was so good yesterday eating and everything

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was swimming upsides down in the quarantine tank I had taken it out a while back , it stopped eating and I had to put him out I felt so bad

The worrisome thing is how that clownfish randomly was dead this morning , and it was so good yesterday eating and everything
Yes, I agree the clownfish dying is worrisome. The trouble is, the fish in the video just are not showing any specific symptoms of something treatable.

Jay

OP
OP
U

*unique*

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello , just a quick update I’m on day 2 of the second prazi dose everything seems to be doing much better , no more scratching /darting , should I remove tmm? Or wait until day 5

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello , just a quick update I’m on day 2 of the second prazi dose everything seems to be doing much better , no more scratching /darting , should I remove tmm? Or wait until day 5

If you remove them now, if there are still fluke eggs in the tank, you may get them past that issue. If they look good, I'd consider moving them....

Jay

OP
OP
U

*unique*

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello , just a quick update I’m on day 2 of the second prazi dose everything seems to be doing much better , no more scratching /, should I remove tmm? Or wait until day 5
If you remove them now, if there are still fluke eggs in the tank, you may get them past that issue. If they look good, I'd consider moving them....

Jay
i was talking about removing water from the tank as in removing the prazi tomorrow which would be 72 hours

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello , just a quick update I’m on day 2 of the second prazi dose everything seems to be doing much better , no more scratching /, should I remove tmm? Or wait until day 5

i was talking about removing water from the tank as in removing the prazi tomorrow which would be 72 hours

That's fine, the prazi will have broken down in 72 hours or so.

Jay

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.5%
Back