Roseband not doing well

  • Thread starter Thread starter *unique*
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The tang is acting a bit twitchy. I still don't see anything that indicates you should change the treatment up, just redose #2 when it is due.

I went back and read this thread again - how is the wrasse doing now?

Jay
It was swimming upsides down in the quarantine tank I had taken it out a while back , it stopped eating and I had to put him out I felt so bad

The worrisome thing is how that clownfish randomly was dead this morning , and it was so good yesterday eating and everything
 
It was swimming upsides down in the quarantine tank I had taken it out a while back , it stopped eating and I had to put him out I felt so bad

The worrisome thing is how that clownfish randomly was dead this morning , and it was so good yesterday eating and everything
Yes, I agree the clownfish dying is worrisome. The trouble is, the fish in the video just are not showing any specific symptoms of something treatable.

Jay
 
Hello , just a quick update I’m on day 2 of the second prazi dose everything seems to be doing much better , no more scratching /darting , should I remove tmm? Or wait until day 5
 
Hello , just a quick update I’m on day 2 of the second prazi dose everything seems to be doing much better , no more scratching /darting , should I remove tmm? Or wait until day 5

If you remove them now, if there are still fluke eggs in the tank, you may get them past that issue. If they look good, I'd consider moving them....

Jay
 
Hello , just a quick update I’m on day 2 of the second prazi dose everything seems to be doing much better , no more scratching /, should I remove tmm? Or wait until day 5
If you remove them now, if there are still fluke eggs in the tank, you may get them past that issue. If they look good, I'd consider moving them....

Jay
i was talking about removing water from the tank as in removing the prazi tomorrow which would be 72 hours
 
Hello , just a quick update I’m on day 2 of the second prazi dose everything seems to be doing much better , no more scratching /, should I remove tmm? Or wait until day 5

i was talking about removing water from the tank as in removing the prazi tomorrow which would be 72 hours

That's fine, the prazi will have broken down in 72 hours or so.

Jay
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new