RR Avengers Acro

darryl_v

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally I think this is nicer than the red dragon. Nicer color anyway....the red dragon has the unique growth.

spsboss

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aaa the red dragon is nice but the pink dragon eyes is nicer then that, but the avengers is a amazing pice

spsboss

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol yeah that is what I ment , and btw the frag is doing amazing.

Well as per up date I recived the avengers yestarday and it is purple with red in it. The shipping was excelent. I will have a photo either today or tomorrow.

SteezySPS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
beginning to color up a little. hoping the polyps get brighter

IMG_1282.jpg

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My avenger frag is really starting to color up nicely now. RR Canada's mother colony is absolutely stunning!!!

I got a colony shot from RR Canada folks. They posted it on our local forum. This is what you can expect (not altered and pretty real to life)......but I have actually seen it slightly better too. They have been fragging it a lot and even broke it in half or more and than shipped it to RRUSA. Anyway it is definitely nice and unique. Yellow to green body....light blue to purple tips and red/pink polyps.

avenger.jpg

Last edited:

Rick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alot of these super colored pieces growth pattern and coralite structures are very similar from what I've seen.. avengers yellow mamba....poison ivy &Godzilla ( which look like the same coral... reef raft has like 3 that are identical w diff names)

SteezySPS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alot of these super colored pieces growth pattern and coralite structures are very similar from what I've seen.. avengers yellow mamba....poison ivy &Godzilla ( which look like the same coral... reef raft has like 3 that are identical w diff names)
yes many if not all species have different variations. what are the 3 that are identitcal?

Rick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The poison ivy Godzilla and one other are all super similar I have this acro and have seen it vary in appearance to look like all of these depending on lighting parameters and nutrient levels, it can be super dark red w/ gold, or the red can fade and the green stands out more or the red can fade to pink with gold tips regardless they are all gorgeous. I've fragged quite a few pieces out maybe in a few months we can get a thread going with the guys I've fragged it for and see the variation in diff systems

Rick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep that's the one I think the pinky looks best but all 3 are really cool I want the wolverine

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.5%
Back