RR Avengers Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter BillyC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Where do you have it in your tank? High/mid/low light? Very nice Avenger :)

High light and pretty high flow. I have a second one lower in the tank with more blue and less green.

Thanks for the comments!
 
Mine looks terrible. It came in with some blue and a little green but turned mostly brown pretty quick. Now im just waiting for it to color back up!
 
Man I want a piece of this, anybody selling?


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Got mine a month ago... It was very red and is coloring up slowly.... Once I plant it in place I will post a pic...
 
Awesome piece there killer, I think that about closed the case on if the mystery piece I had may have been an Avenger :frown:
 
Thanks! I have 180W of 3w and 5w cree led + 4 T5. Way better when I added some t5 with my leds.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new