• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RR Bumblebee and Cc24k torches

Item Price
2500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Akhval

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2019
Messages
269
Reaction score
91
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here I have 2 highly in demand torches for sale.

Rr Bumblebee (5-6 heads) for $2500
This is the F1(Natural Spawn). Last single sold for $1300.

Video attached and picture (top left)

Cc24 lineaged to jitsnreef and to directly CC.

4 heads for $2000.

Picture included (top right). Video can be provided upon request.
IMG_2460.jpeg


 
Cc24 is sold. Still have the Rr bumblebee. 7 heads. 2500

Also have a tck master 4 heads splitting to 6. 1200

Both can be shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new