RR Canada

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oscaror
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2014
Messages
3,651
Reaction score
4,600
Location
Ottawa, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really didn't know where to post this, rev, get a "vendor question" section going!

But here's my questions, what do people know about RR Canada?
I've looked online, but they've done practically everything they could to be undetectable
:spy:
Seriously does anyone have ANY info about RR Canada, I want an orange passion!
Because whenever I look up location, all I get is the RR USA location.
Plz hlep
 
I guess I was right, nobody knows anything about RR Canada
 
By RR, do you mean Reef Raft? There is (or was) a store on Dundas St W between Toronto and Mississauga called Reef Raft. I was only in there once about 5 years ago and they had an incredible selection of corals and fish. I don't know whether they are affiliated with the US Reef Raft.
 
By RR, do you mean Reef Raft? There is (or was) a store on Dundas St W between Toronto and Mississauga called Reef Raft. I was only in there once about 5 years ago and they had an incredible selection of corals and fish. I don't know whether they are affiliated with the US Reef Raft.
Yes, reef raft
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new