RR Cylon Raider

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not exactly sure. I had a pretty cool blue looking piece I was calling the "Cylon Raider" but it wasn't a reef raft piece. Just a cool one I had gotten somewhere along to way lol My colony is long gone, unfortunately. Is there a Reef raft CR out there?

OP
OP
Rakie

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not exactly sure. I had a pretty cool blue looking piece I was calling the "Cylon Raider" but it wasn't a reef raft piece. Just a cool one I had gotten somewhere along to way lol My colony is long gone, unfortunately. Is there a Reef raft CR out there?

Therman said it was a RR piece, and he got it from you. I'm ordering one, I found a single picture but it wasn't blue, it was more of an pink orange color, with gold polyps! CC sells it sometimes. Here is the only picture i've found, from CC, claiming it's a RR piece (because that's what Therman said you told him lol)

madapril218.jpg

Speaking of extinct BC corals, I should be getting a nice Set to Stun with the pack containing the CC RR BC Cylon Raider

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Therman said it was a RR piece, and he got it from you. I'm ordering one, I found a single picture but it wasn't blue, it was more of an pink orange color, with gold polyps! CC sells it sometimes. Here is the only picture i've found, from CC, claiming it's a RR piece (because that's what Therman said you told him lol)

madapril218.jpg

Speaking of extinct BC corals, I should be getting a nice Set to Stun with the pack containing the CC RR BC Cylon Raider

Nice I did get a frag of the stun back from Tim last winter myself:) its looking good

Last edited:

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So do you think that is the legit BC RR CC Cylon raider or a different coral?

If it came from Tim under that name, then it came from me I'm sure. Definitely not a signature reef raft piece then, but was part of a wild reef raft shipment I was able to snag a few pieces from.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 51 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back