RTA: Tiki Madness After Sale! Use Code: Tikitorch for 25%OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
1641862758100.png
You guys seriously are THE best!
Had so much fun again with your live sale, Mitch!!!
Pop my very first elegance right in my shipping box! :D
Nice pick! What size tank do you have again??

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They came in from a supplier as a bounce mushroom, but they get some pretty cool flecks of orange and red. I don't think I'll have time to take picture for a week or so, but when i do get a little more time i can shoot a pic of one of the larger ones.
Whenever you get time. It’s all good! I bought it already…. Lol

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
See that's why Riptide and most other vendors use a random number generator... its keeps it fair. That's why I also appreciate said vendors... because other wise how do you judge or make it fair? We don't know everyone's problems in this forum... and most (at least for me) come here for the fun and relaxation reefing brings and for a moment we can leave the problems at the door.
I tested positive for covid on Wednesday for example... so I've been at home these past couple of weeks since Christmas actually... since I also have a 2year old at home. I haven't had a car since it got flooded and totaled during Ida back in September... insurance still hasn't paid for it. I lost the contents of a tank (equipment and coral)... one of the coral I lost was a tsa holy grail... when my whole basement flooded...

So again... I come to reef2reef to de-stress and to keep it fun.
I wanted orchidmiss to win. And she did. Why did i want her to win? Does it matter?

I guess i can say. Some comfort seeing there are raffles you dont feel are rigged.

I love r2r. Sadly my brain isn't at full function. Probably a good thing.

I didn't post about my issues for pity. Life throws us all curve balls. It sucks I had to miss out on some amazing deals.

Hopefully... Next time!

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Looks like there was a numbering issue around the 400s. I think they typed in 3xx when they meant 4xx from the lower 400s to 499
Yeah, but they had email entries in a previous contest. This one could have also.
That makes sense... in that case we know who won now lol
No numbers missed. We tried our best to tell everyone what their numbers were while we were compiling the list, but there were a few sections we just didn't have the time to spare. We were pleasantly surprised with the amount of entries, more then triple our last giveaway! Hopefully the third winner will drop a message and post some pics of the mystery box when they get it!

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I wanted orchidmiss to win. And she did. Why did i want her to win? Does it matter?

I guess i can say. Some comfort seeing there are raffles you dont feel are rigged.

I love r2r. Sadly my brain isn't at full function. Probably a good thing.

I didn't post about my issues for pity. Life throws us all curve balls. It sucks I had to miss out on some amazing deals.

Hopefully... Next time!
You are so sweet!!!!!!
I hope you're feeling better, friend!!

TheDorkLord

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No numbers missed. We tried our best to tell everyone what their numbers were while we were compiling the list, but there were a few sections we just didn't have the time to spare. We were pleasantly surprised with the amount of entries, more then triple our last giveaway! Hopefully the third winner will drop a message and post some pics of the mystery box when they get it!
Sorry. To be clear, I was not saying anything funny was going on at all.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry. To be clear, I was not saying anything funny was going on at all.
There was all kinds of funny business going on... Did you not watch the Livestreams? Pineapple glasses and all!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just started cleaning the new tank... 120 gallon tank plus about a 40 gallon sump when running. It has a bulkhead oring on the return that needs to be replaced but so far no leaks!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just started cleaning the new tank... 120 gallon tank plus about a 40 gallon sump when running. It has a bulkhead oring on the return that needs to be replaced but so far no leaks!
I mean, besides the return oring.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fun prize for next time. Winner gets to provide 3 live sale themes. Riptide can pick one of them.

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Fun prize for next time. Winner gets to provide 3 live sale themes. Riptide can pick one of them.
Yes!! I like the participation aspect!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 5.0%
Back