Sad day

FireEater24

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2015
Messages
19
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wrong place at the wrong time

1452859519525.jpg


1452859527821.jpg
 
Ah sorry to see that, yes it is a sad day. :(
 
You think the flower killed it? I didn't think they were that deadly. The clown probably was sick right?
 
That's a surprise to me too
 
RIP. Sorry for your loss.
 
I thought too wiz, but their was an eye witness when it happened. It was a surprise for me as well.
 
sorry for your loss... I know the feeling, I just lost my royal gramma, and clownfish within a week of each other :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new