- Joined
- Apr 15, 2018
- Messages
- 2,812
- Reaction score
- 1,699
- Location
- South Florida
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
Been in the hobby for exactly a year. All is going well...
Come home today see my OG bounce mushroom has unattached itself from its frag plug and I have absolutely no idea where it is.
Spent an hour looking for it and no luck...
Not sure what to do. I know it didn’t get into the power head for sure because it was placed on the bottom corner of my tank. I fear that it’s possibly under the main rock structure in a cave or something.
Right now I’m just hopping with time it’ll eventually appear or it’ll grow over the next couple months and I’ll be able to see it.
Sigh....:(
Come home today see my OG bounce mushroom has unattached itself from its frag plug and I have absolutely no idea where it is.
Spent an hour looking for it and no luck...
Not sure what to do. I know it didn’t get into the power head for sure because it was placed on the bottom corner of my tank. I fear that it’s possibly under the main rock structure in a cave or something.
Right now I’m just hopping with time it’ll eventually appear or it’ll grow over the next couple months and I’ll be able to see it.
Sigh....:(
