Sam7's 40 breeder mixed reef


1767707828381.png


Hollyyyyyyyyyyyyy that is one chunky fellow.

Garfield Rip Nermal GIF
 
Is this the alveopora you were talking about? I love it. There's one just like it at my lfs that was marked sold. It's been there for 3 weeks! He said if they dont come get it soon, he'd give it to me lol
 
I need bigger tank because i throw out coral trimming all the time......cant find anybody to give them too 🙁
I'm in Michigan! Hit me up the next time you trim
 
You have a very nice, well stocked reef my friend! Good job on keeping it simple too!! Too many people get hung up on using all sorts of equipment, when in reality, it's not needed.
 
Thank you very much........Yes i do water change about once a month. Im using Instant Ocean regular about 3 years,started with previously IO Reef Crystals
Beautiful tank; very inspiring!

I Just read through your thread and I was curious why you switched from Reef Crystals to Regular?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new