Saulsa's 50G Cube

Saulsa

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
216
Reaction score
5
Location
fresno ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just setup my new Cadlights 50g.

Lighting: Currently a Reef Radiance but I'm switching to a 8x24w ATI fixture as soon as it comes in.. I wanted to stick with something I know.
Filtration: 60G sump/ Bubble Magus Hero 180/ two WP25/ refugium/ eventually I'll probably add a turf scrubber.
Dosing: Bubble Magus doser with B-Ionic

I plan on doing weekly water changes of 7 gallons

image(1).jpg
image(2).jpg
image.jpg


Thanks for viewing:]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new