Sawcjack's Red Sea Reefer 750 XXL Build

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s a crappy picture from my cell phone. RRC Rainbow splice is definitely growing.
3B8BF58C-416E-4625-9016-56458E7FDE3E.jpeg

I know that piece set you back a pretty penny! I’ve been wanting to see how this grows for people. Keep us up to date with progression shots

Blutspitze

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found your thread here, @SawCJack00 , tank is looking gorgeous! I lived through Irma myself, as well - thankfully my place did lose power or even internet, so I got VERY lucky with my tank, such that is it/was. Your rebuild is incredible and loving the new corals!

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that piece set you back a pretty penny! I’ve been wanting to see how this grows for people. Keep us up to date with progression shots
Will do. i think it will be a fast grower once it starts to branch. it has encrusted quickly, and the colors are really brightening up!

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found your thread here, @SawCJack00 , tank is looking gorgeous! I lived through Irma myself, as well - thankfully my place did lose power or even internet, so I got VERY lucky with my tank, such that is it/was. Your rebuild is incredible and loving the new corals!
Thank you very much!. I'll be doing an update this week with some new pics. Glad you made it through Irma OK. It was crazy in my neighborhood...

Blutspitze

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much!. I'll be doing an update this week with some new pics. Glad you made it through Irma OK. It was crazy in my neighborhood...

oooo excited to see new pics! I was on the mainland for Irma, and the Keys got hit MUCH harder, but still was a bit lucky regarding power. Personally it was horrible for me because I broke my ankle and had to get surgery the day before she was due to hit, so it was a painful and confusing 5 days -_____-

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oooo excited to see new pics! I was on the mainland for Irma, and the Keys got hit MUCH harder, but still was a bit lucky regarding power. Personally it was horrible for me because I broke my ankle and had to get surgery the day before she was due to hit, so it was a painful and confusing 5 days -_____-
Ouch! Yeah we got hit hard. I ended up with a roofing nail going completely through my foot. Fortunately I had some Cipro (to treat anemones) that I took, and it did not get infected, but the medical director for the national guard came by my house and inspected it, then made a record of it, so I am officially a casualty of Irma...

Blutspitze

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ouch! Yeah we got hit hard. I ended up with a roofing nail going completely through my foot. Fortunately I had some Cipro (to treat anemones) that I took, and it did not get infected, but the medical director for the national guard came by my house and inspected it, then made a record of it, so I am officially a casualty of Irma...

I feel like you should put that in a resume somehow. Or at least find as many ways as possible to casually bring it up in conversation. Because that's crazy. But awesome.

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should be able to get a full update done this weekend, but in the meantime, here's a crappy cell phone pic of my JF Fox Flame...
1566939572521.png

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

lilchris_357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just read through your build thread. You have an AMAZING reef. I have an SPS reef that would love a piece of that Oregon Tort, or Walt Disney in it. If you are interested in selling some frags, please PM me and we can make something happen. I also have a build thread that haven't updated but will be resurrecting in the next week. Again awesome reef...

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just read through your build thread. You have an AMAZING reef. I have an SPS reef that would love a piece of that Oregon Tort, or Walt Disney in it. If you are interested in selling some frags, please PM me and we can make something happen. I also have a build thread that haven't updated but will be resurrecting in the next week. Again awesome reef...
Thank you very much. I'm way overdue for a thread update, but I've been so busy lately that I just haven't had the time to do it. I will definitely be doing a major thread update soon. I do have both of those frags cut and fully healed right now. i'll shoot you a PM.

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been a while... lot's going on right now, but here's a few pics:

BC Bubblebath Unicorn
BC Bubblebath Unicorn.jpg

BC I Can't Believe We Have to Meld With Other Demons
BC I can't believe we have to meld with other demons.jpg

BC Teen Wolf
BC Teen Wolf.jpg

CRT - Hungs Rainbow Explosion
CRT Hungs Rainbow Explosion.jpg

Dragon Soul Torch
Dragon Soul Torch.jpg

FTS
FTS.jpg

JKR Rainbow
JKR Rainbow.jpg

Oregon Tort
Oregon Tort.jpg

RR Pink Floyd
RR Pink Floyd.jpg

RRA Ultimate Orange Passion
RRA Ultimate Orange Passion.jpg

RRC Rainbow Splice
RRC Rainbow Splice.jpg

BC Snipers Blue Something or Other
Snipers Blue Something or other.jpg

SRC MVP Milli
SRC MVP Milli.jpg

Sunburst Milli and RRC Rainbow Splice
Sunburst Mill and RRC Rainbow Splice Milli.jpg

Sunbust Milli
Sunburst Millipora.jpg

TGC Cherry Bomb
TGC Cherry Bomb 2.jpg

TGC Wonderland
TGC Wonderland.jpg

Upscales Microclados
Upscales Microclados.jpg

WWC After Party
WWC After Party.jpg

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 69 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.4%
Back