SB reef light winner update

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pat Clark
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pat Clark

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Messages
322
Reaction score
256
Location
Port Richey Fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took awhile but here is some pics and update.
So far I love the lights. My corals colors have really improved but I'm still gradually upping the intensity to try and get the max pop.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1464128968.285730.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1464128991.232416.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1464129001.867322.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1464129018.842338.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1464129031.666163.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1464129061.399878.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1464129079.489565.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new