SB Reef Lights

trickyrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol new cars are not even always turn key I think who ever made up the phrase turn key has jinxed the world

Thanks for the quick response its like waiting for Christmas all over again

SB Reef Lights

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hoping the message just went to your spam box, this is the automated reply you should have gotten. Let me know if you didn't and I will let the web developer know it's not forwarding correctly.

4f47e3ba0cfaae7550e80a4c555dfaa2.jpg

trickyrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont see that one I have one thanking for making my account one for payment and one with a invoice for the order all in a one after another
133a374eada70ecbebd46fdb0e7c22a7.jpg

Zachman99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered a 16" wifi to try on my tank. If it makes my corals happy I'll be ordering 3x32" wifi to complete the switch from halide t5. Can't wait to see the results!

SB Reef Lights

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your order Zachman99. Let me know if you don't get the email we were talking about above, it should be working now my web developer found the issue.

If you or any customers ever have any questions concerns issues or praise, you can not only reach me through reef2reef, you can also reach me through the website, Facebook under Mike Herman, our Facebook page, email at [email protected], or even call us, our phone number is listed on the top of every page of the website.

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
trickyrich, Thanks for your order! You should have received an automated email right after your order explaining the shipping process. If you didn't please let me know so I can make adjustments. The lights normally take 3 to 4 days to leave the factory right now due to holiday sales, then 3 to 5 days to your door. The minute they leave I get a tracking number and update the system. You them get an email so that you can find out when the package will be arriving. You should be getting tracking very shortly. We normally use DHL and they require a signature. If you will not be home at the time you can call DHL with the tracking number and they will let you leave a signed note on your door.

As a side note the lights will be stocked stateside by the end of the month which will reduce shipping by a couple days.
DHL does ship them but if there isn't a DHL head quarters where u live they give it to the post office. I talked to DHL and told them I'd leave a signature on a paper with the tracking number. They said It was fine but my post office didn't leave them. The gf had to go get pick them up from the post office turf next day. I now have them and they look very good. My only question is how do I connect them to my reef keeper lite?

SB Reef Lights

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you click the videos tab on the website I have a couple videos showing the modification needed to run the lights on any 0 to 10 volt analog signal. For example an apex a reef keeper a reef angel etc.

Dtackett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
glad this thread has been so positive. hopefully the fans get worked out quickly. could be a bad thermocoupler. we get shipments in of 100 at a time where i work and weve had a full shipment fail after a few hours on our machines. granted, were not running as low as 50C but if our high end ones can come as a full shipment and all fail that quickly, imagine the budget ones. not saying theyre junk, but thermocouplers can be finicky.

Zachman99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, on the app for the wifi light, do we download it from your website or is it in the App Store? (I'm using iOS and I realize it's not out yet, but I'm going to swipe one of the kids tablets to play with my light when it comes in hahaha!)

trickyrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, on the app for the wifi light, do we download it from your website or is it in the App Store? (I'm using iOS and I realize it's not out yet, but I'm going to swipe one of the kids tablets to play with my light when it comes in hahaha!)
Right now it's on the website I had the hardest time finding it (late at night) but there is the description of it then a ways down in bright red letters it says something like click hear for app download..

trickyrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's for android apple is still in the process of approving it then I'm sure it will be on the website to

SB Reef Lights

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Pro Timer models have built in 3 channel timers for on and off. No ramping, storm etc.. intensity is set by manual dimmers and will remain constant for the entire photo period for each channel.

The elite ramping model will ramp intensity automatically based on the programs you enter to create a smooth sunrise and sunset. Intervals for that Pegram can be set down to every 10 minutes created a very smooth ramp. It has 4 manual presets as well, sunny, cloudy, moon and manual. This allows quick over rides with the remote control.

MatsReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered the basic unit for our small tank. Excited to get it. Thanks Mike for quick and helpful responses you provided.

Mathew

Zachman99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agh.... It's been 2 days already and still no package. I'm thinking that if I stumble out into the cold I could freeze myself, and have a friend come get me when the light comes in. That way I will bypass all this waiting stuff. (Jkjk)

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine came in today. It shipped in 4 days, and arrived well packaged, and in good shape. It has legs and cables to mount it, and remote control. I can't wait to get it mounted. I'll make a thread with current pictures of the tank, and we'll see what it does. The proof is in the pudding, but I know Mike knows what he's talking about, and his tank is the pudding.

IMG_20151231_192441236.jpg

IMG_20151231_192522185.jpg

IMG_20151231_192733192.jpg

IMG_20151231_192549468.jpg

IMG_20151231_192827414_HDR.jpg

IMG_20151231_203454034.jpg

Looks a lot like my Reef Radiance!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 29 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 131 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 15 6.7%
Back