0   0   0
uploadfromtaptalk1452385613750.jpg
Looks good!

trickyrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I'm running them around 50% just like the one hydra but I have a lot less shadowing I'll see about working then up higher I just don't want to over do it... As a side note the corals look GREAT under the lights!!!

SB Reef Lights

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on the App. Got the fan issue fixed Also made programming set points easier. I will have the new version on the website for download tonight or tomorrow. As well as a new video explaining how to program the app with multiple lights.

I will be working on the router issue tomorrow with the engineers. iPhone app still waiting for Apple approval. Adding more set points will be a while longer.

trickyrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you keep the water from falling out? :)
I am running almost 4000 gallons per hour 1.25 inch off the pump split to 2 one inch supply lines then each of those split to 2 3/4 inch lines 4 total. and for drains I have 2 one inch lines that join just under the tank to one 2inch drain I build some standpipes for the overflow so I was able to have it drain just at the top so it is supper!!!!, quiet
012f07c7ba84c4feb5b69f9123cc10f6.jpg

trickyrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
48 inch tank 32 inch light not as noticeable in person and gone when the lights are turned up brighter photo was taken around 25-30%

trickyrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also rock structure center is more of a even grade and the sides have more overhang

SB Reef Lights

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Normally orders take 2 to 4 days to get out, then 3 to 5 days to your door. Occasionally if demand is very high it may take a day or two extra to get out, and also on occasion DHL or UPS may decide to do their own thing. As soon as I get the tracking I update the system and you will get an email with your information so you can track your package. If for some reason you will not be home to sign for the package you can call DHL and arrange to leave a note on the door.

SB Reef Lights

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those wondering about shipping times.

I ordered a basic on 1-2 (Sat).
It shipped on 1-6 (Wed)
It is out for delivery today (1-11)
Thanks for your order and support. Thanks for updating the shipping info as well. DHL is normally pretty good, but delivery times can vary a good bit depending on how close to one of their hubs you are. I had another customer shipped on the 7th that got there late on the 8th however they were in California. Some rural areas DHL will not deliver to so they have to transfer it off to the post office which may add one or two days.

By the end of the month we will have Lights Stockton California, which will reduce delivery times considerably. Probably two to three days faster.

trickyrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I orderer mine Friday night at 11 the 31 narturly theycdidnt start the ordet untill monday. shipped Wednesday and got them Friday afternoon so 5 busniss days only ... I live in California

Zachman99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those wondering about shipping times.

I ordered a basic on 1-2 (Sat).
It shipped on 1-6 (Wed)
It is out for delivery today (1-11)

Cool, if the shipping time stays the same I'll might get mine on the 15th (I ordered on the 6th). Still haven't received any tracking info though...

Back