SBB Corals- Back to School Sale! 500 WYSIWYG coral Drop!!! Prize, games, Gift card Giveaway $1, $5 Corals. Hot New releases!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We love feedback what was the reason it was the best sale in your opinion? We want to replicate the best sale again
You sell a lot of chunky frags and even offer colonies. Your packaging is exceptional. You use quite a bit more water than other vendors. PE is always on point right out of the bag. Prices are very fair and you're even willing to negotiate or throw someone a discount code. You keep giving me gift cards too, so that's cool.

The best thing though is you really WANT to sell your coral. You make it hard for us not to buy it. I don't get that impression from many other vendors. You want these frags gone and you do what it takes to make that happen! I think you've done a great job catering not only to just the high end whales, but giving the regular folks a shot at some really nice stuff at a great price.

My only gripe is you basically trapped me at my computer for 3 days straight during the 1000+ frag live sale. I survived on domestic beer and pizza that weekend. It was actually pretty great...

Seanjo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You sell a lot of chunky frags and even offer colonies. Your packaging is exceptional. You use quite a bit more water than other vendors. PE is always on point right out of the bag. Prices are very fair and you're even willing to negotiate or throw someone a discount code. You keep giving me gift cards too, so that's cool.

The best thing though is you really WANT to sell your coral. You make it hard for us not to buy it. I don't get that impression from many other vendors. You want these frags gone and you do what it takes to make that happen! I think you've done a great job catering not only to just the high end whales, but giving the regular folks a shot at some really nice stuff at a great price.

My only gripe is you basically trapped me at my computer for 3 days straight during the 1000+ frag live sale. I survived on domestic beer and pizza that weekend. It was actually pretty great...
Couldn't have said it better. The sale ended yesterday and were all still here! I got a frag from my LFS, it was Elite Reef actually, that came with aiptasia. Don't think I'll be buying frags from any other vendors for a while. Especially if you're doing these once a month

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0

winner winner please message us for your $25 GC for being active in this thread. thanks for the nice feedback

winner GIF

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Totally agree with all that. Another thing is I trust the corals to be healthy and pest free, which we love.

In regards to the 1000+ sale and also this recent sale too, I'm still recovering from sleep and time spent from the family and I'm on the West Coast.

Somehow through R2R @SBB Corals is able to turn the live sale into more of an experience. Random high end corals worth several hundreds end up popping up out of nowhere for dollars and you never know when or where it could happen. Same goes for the random gift cards, I didn't get any on this sale but I definitely have in the past. The auctions and flash auctions mixed in are great too. All of these things makes it more fun and a way to stay active/involved with the sale.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joel and ryshark nailed it! It's hard not to buy corals from you guys. From the interaction to the delivery...its top notch. I think I ended up with 18 or 19 corals when I was planning on buying 4 or 5. The 1000 coral sale was crazy...but each sale I'm still on here all weekend..lol. It makes for a great weekend. The people in the threads are cool too, which makes it more fun as well. My tank is an SBB Corals dominated tank at this point.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgot to mention, as a hobbyist, it's invaluable to get the information provided in the tenuis hoarder thread. Not many vendors are going to be open/honest/transparent about what works and doesn't work for them. It's been a great thread to take my understanding of water and reefing to the next level. If you haven't read through from start to finish, I suggest you do so. Years and years of information in there all for an hour or two of your time.

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgot to mention, as a hobbyist, it's invaluable to get the information provided in the tenuis hoarder thread. Not many vendors are going to be open/honest/transparent about what works and doesn't work for them. It's been a great thread to take my understanding of water and reefing to the next level. If you haven't read through from start to finish, I suggest you do so. Years and years of information in there all for an hour or two of your time.

Absolutely. I was going to mention this too. In addition to sharing their methods they also answer questions and try to help hobbyist be successful too.

Swede Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What they ^ said very well. The only issue I have, I get too many... Everything looks better in person than the pictures and never seen any pests or issues. Packing is second to none. Shane is also very generous so instead of 2-3 I seem to always get a "few" more than planned...

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What putty do you all use to attach your frags to rocks? I use super glue but find it hard to work with. Yet I have always found that I hate most of the available putties too.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What putty do you all use to attach your frags to rocks? I use super glue but find it hard to work with. Yet I have always found that I hate most of the available putties too.
Gel super glue.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only got seven, but with 4 more Gonis I’m adding I’ll have a total of 26 . Gonna have to start putting them on the rocks instead of sand. About out of room There.
270533E9-A196-4436-9657-642446D66F5E.jpeg
5A709955-DD86-4BE5-B3B0-F8BA98BEBEF9.jpeg
CAB259F6-0992-40F6-A748-A5232CE6EC61.jpeg
F054AB1C-8A6A-4C60-8B29-136C487CAA0A.jpeg
468FC374-DFD0-44B8-AE94-F4196F5FF991.jpeg
9E454EF6-D702-42EE-B962-F51BEB1B0346.jpeg
31D79294-A697-4904-A7E4-332739D9AC28.jpeg

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the Tunze putty. Easy to work with, doesn't stick to fingers and doesn't stink.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 39 50.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.3%
Back