SBB Corals- Spring Bling! 400 WYSIWYG coral Drop!!! Prize, games, Gift card Giveaway $1, $5 Corals. Hot New releases!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine aren’t even opened fully yet and I’m happy. I think I have too much flow though….
It’s usually take a day for coral to acclimate and fully open
Calm Down Season 5 GIF by Outlander

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s opening up like the others, so I’m praying it’ll be okay

Also on another note WHY DID NO ONE FREAKING TELL ME EUPHYLLIA CORAL ARE SO FRWAKING COOL IM FREAKING IUT THIS IS AWESOME ITS SO PRETTY AND IM FLIPPING HAPPY
That’s why torch hype never dies. Once you got one you will want to add more. I have 13 pieces and am not planning to stop there

charles7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s usually take a day for coral to acclimate and fully open
Calm Down Season 5 GIF by Outlander
Gotcha, they definitely don’t look fully opened but I’m glad that they are at least not fully receded.
That’s why torch hype never dies. Once you got one you will want to add more. I have 13 pieces and am not planning to stop there
I want a super crazy one from Shane next :)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want a super crazy one from Shane next :)
I picked up 3 in the SBB anniversary sale and ironically the one I like the most was just sold as a basic Indo torch. I kinda wonder if he sent me a nicer torch than I was supposed to get.
04B85ACA-756B-41A7-BC4E-B6114703E248.jpeg

charles7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up 3 in the SBB anniversary sale and ironically the one I like the most was just sold as a basic Indo torch. I kinda wonder if he sent me a nicer torch than I was supposed to get.
04B85ACA-756B-41A7-BC4E-B6114703E248.jpeg
I’d love a banana or skittles from him!

Although I’m on the hunt for a neon yellow elegance, or the name is the Chernobyl sunset elegance. Freaking gorgeous and I think that and a skittles would be incredible in a tank!
1B8C3BBC-78EB-4489-BE8F-52868A1BB0B6.jpeg

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see you finally removed it. They grow too fast and aren’t pretty enough to be allowed to take up as much space as they do. I have a Birds of Paradise and a Hollywood Stunner Chalice that may be the next to go before long.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could keep them in the first place lol
Birdsnest are a very hardy SPS as far as SPS go. It’s a great thing to use as a trial before trying any Acropora. The problem is that they’re not that pretty and they grow quickly.

charles7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Birdsnest are a very hardy SPS as far as SPS go. It’s a great thing to use as a trial before trying any Acropora. The problem is that they’re not that pretty and they grow quickly.
I just hope my montipora goes well. I placed it in my higher light tank, I was wondering if I should start with my frag tank? I don’t know if I’ll bleach or something

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just hope my montipora goes well. I placed it in my higher light tank, I was wondering if I should start with my frag tank? I don’t know if I’ll bleach or something
I would just start it low in whatever tank you plan on keeping it in if you’re worried about light acclimation. I wouldn’t switch it between two separate tanks in an attempt to slowly acclimate it to light, if that’s even what you were talking about.

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually fragged mine as it grew too large and gave it to LFS for $10 store credit per frag. Birdnest and stylo grows fast and many beginner reefers use them as tester coral before they try out acro. Under right light bird nest and stylo can look super cool with polys fully open and waving with flow.

charles7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its here. I got a monti as free b. $5 Nickelodeon torch has 3 splitting heads yay...
1651089126812.png
5 bucks?!?! Lucky you!! My freebie is some kind of gonipora and it seems to be the slowest one that’s opening in my tank. All the Goniporas are being slow, but I sort of expected that

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 19 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back