Scapone 150 gallon reef

scapone

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
new york
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
player.swf
[/IMG]
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
 
Looks great bro!
 
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1345959990748.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345959990748.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 186
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1345960515142.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345960515142.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 192
Going to be awesome when it all grows in! Congrats!
 
I am runnin t5 54x8 5 ati blue plus ,2 ati aquablue and 1 kz purple plus. Thanks for compliments all corals are or were grown from frags, all rock were from brs dry rock. I am having problem with a chalice I have but I mived him to the shade and low flow hooefully hell imorove

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new