SCOLY HELP

gmeazy01

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
122
Reaction score
44
Location
california
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got my water parameter checked earlier using an aquaspin

0 ammonia
0 nitrite
14 nitrate
0.5 phosphate chill my wellso/trachy loves them phosphates :)
8.0-8.2 pH

1210 magnesium, but chill ill be dosing it or maybe on my next water change it'll can go up again. If not then Ill be dosing im just afraid to chase numbers when everyone in the tank look happy except for this scoly.

I bought this scoly today and I may have dipped it too long. this normally does not happen lol. My dog was about to poop in my living room and I had to carry her fata** outside. Did I kill my first scoly?? LOL please don't judge. I love corals..It was just a hectic day.

67A9D8B6-D5C6-47BE-B8B7-1DCDE7E89AB6.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new