Sea slug ID

jstabile316

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2020
Messages
226
Reaction score
131
Location
NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone identify this sea slug, pulled out a few rocks to scrub and found this guy, I haven’t added anything to the tank in over a year and everything is doing well so I’m guessing it’s reef safe. Was thinking maybe a lettuce sea slug but maybe someone can confirm. Should I put it back?

IMG_6525.jpeg IMG_6523.jpeg IMG_6519.jpeg IMG_6521.jpeg
 
Decent sized polyclad flatworm, definitely remove it
 
Actually more I’m looking online it looks to be a giant flatworm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new