Selling 1 snowstorm clownfish!

DQM5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
203
Reaction score
154
Location
Santa Ana
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi reefers,

I’m trying to re-home this beautiful snowstorm, I got from Cultivated reef awhile back. Super healthy, eats flakes, pellets and frozen food.

I’m asking for $80

local pick up only
Located in Orange County

C32F8325-9994-4682-9A0F-2F3F5204F250.jpeg BF681D5D-5B95-4EA8-80B4-BA51F1FCE3FE.jpeg 91B84DB5-AC6F-4E98-87E2-FE5F165B2692.jpeg 579FEF3E-4ACF-4B2A-8A20-0FAC860961D2.jpeg F71E4012-792F-48BD-8A3A-CBC808B2974E.jpeg FA9D0BD4-2476-44AC-BCEB-6BEE60C74779.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new