• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling EVERYTHING, ELOS MIDI/ATI/Vortech

  • Thread starter Thread starter rutz81
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

rutz81

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2008
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a list of things I am selling off. There is nothing wrong with any of these items. I have lost interest, so I am selling everything at 30% off MSRP to try and recoup some of my losses. I also have rock, that could use some TLC(some hair algae). I am in 07463 and pickup is better, I have never shipped a tank.

Elos MIDI-$1200
-All included hosing, adapters, and return pump
-Elos DigiOsmo Controller

-Vortech MP10 w/controller- $150

-ATI Sunpower(4 x 24W T5)-$250
-needs new bulbs

I also have live-stock, that I would sell with or without the complete system.

-Oregon Tort
-Upscales Microclados
-Tyree Setosa
-Multi-head Frogspawn
-ORA Pearlberry
-Small Karl's Candlelight
-ORA Red Planet

If ggetting mupltiple things/complete system, I would discount further. If serious, I can send current pics and
 
Vortech is sold! pm sent! woohhooo finallyyyy

mp10Wes? Mp10es? Manufacture date?
 
Last edited:
Now the wait for the return pm begins.... wow i really need to learn to be patient this is killing me! instant gratification ftw!
 
What the prices on the corals. Particularly these:
-Oregon Tort
-Upscales Microclados
-ORA Pearlberry
-Small Karl's Candlelight

Any other corals or livestock, Fish?
 
Livestock(Pickup Only):

-Oregon Tort-$40
-Upscales Microclados-$35
-Tyree Setosa-$35
-Multi-head Frogspawn-$30
-ORA Pearlberry-$35
-Small Karl's Candlelight-$30
-ORA Red Planet-$30
-ORA Cali Tort-$25
-Purple Slimer-$25

Discounts on multipple items.

Vortech is sold.
 
So he decided to keep the tank and not sell this stuff! UGH! Im never gonna find a good deal on an mp10!
 
Livestock(Pickup Only):

-Oregon Tort-$40
-Upscales Microclados-$35
-Tyree Setosa-$35
-Multi-head Frogspawn-$30
-ORA Pearlberry-$35
-Small Karl's Candlelight-$30
-ORA Red Planet-$30
-ORA Cali Tort-$25
-Purple Slimer-$25

Discounts on multipple items.

Vortech is sold.

Any pics. I'm quite interested but its a long drive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new