• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling Oceanic 200 gal. Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtnbikedan01

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2013
Messages
318
Reaction score
21
Location
South Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I'm getting out of the hobby. I don't have time for it anymore and need it all gone, so sorry I won't part out. System has been up and running for over 3yrs. Tank deminsons are 6'L x 2'W x2'H stand is 40" H and overall hight is 70". System runs on two Ehiem internial pumps and Coralife skimmer and has a refugium. Asking $2500 obo and local pick up only. All LED lights but I also have a 400w HQI MH and a 250 MH. If interested pm me and I'll give a full list of livestock. Thank you.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new