September Frag swap

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d love it if we can get together some time in September to have a little frag swap. We’ll have to figure out exact date, time and location, but we have plenty of time before then. Let me know what you guys/gals think!

Regards,
Anthony

ReefGeekSergio24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d love it if we can get together some time in September to have a little frag swap. We’ll have to figure out exact date, time and location, but we have plenty of time before then. Let me know what you guys/gals think!

Regards,
Anthony
Sounds awesome, any ideas on locations? We need to make a name for Westchester county reefers , like maybe WestchesterReefFeast? Or Westchester Frag swap

OP
OP
JustAnt

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like Westchester reef feast!
Location: not sure yet. Any ideas? We have gone to a number of members houses in the past. Probably have to do the same for a frag swap? I’m don’t know. We need some ideas of possible locations

Hopefully the others from westchester start posting here. Honestly surprised at that others haven’t

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am definitely interested in meeting up, but my tank suffered a recent crash after a move and some other issues. I may not have much to trade, so maybe I will just bring beer ;)

ReefGeekSergio24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey that’s sound good too! We need to rope in some more folks so please everyone help spread the word!
Definitely!!! I'll try to design the logo soon. I'll link the description below to see what you guys think? I will also talk to LFS see if they would like to sponsor or part take in this event. I have a few places in mind where we can host , see how much it will be ,location close access to highway 95 and 287.

ReefGeekSergio24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heyy guys just a quick rough draft to see what you guys think???? @JustAnt and @coralcruze I would love some input and ideas??

Logopit_1563252512624.jpeg

Last edited:

ReefGeekSergio24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Luv it Sergio

A few minor comments:
-Make the date more prominent
-I don’t think we will have 10 local vendors. Maybe for the 2nd event we can get vendors
Sounds good to me , thanks for the feed back!!!! And also thanks agagin for the nice gift of some monti frags they looked amazing under my lights I'll send you a picture later of my update

Thatguy96

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys, I would love to join the Club. I work in Armonk. I would also be happy to bring a bunch of these frags to a frag swap. I’m not sure if you’re still looking for a location but my building has a huge common area we can potentially rent if you guys were interested

DC139C63-E939-49CC-BE16-FE1054A9335B.jpeg

OP
OP
JustAnt

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Rachid! Welcome to the club! I’m glad you are here!

That is a huge common area and will definitely keep it in mind as a possible venue.

I think we need to get more commitment from attendees. If you can help spread the word that’s great! Many people on vacation and what not in summer so not focused on their tanks, I suspect.

I think right now we have like 4 that are committed to attending and a couple of maybe

Thatguy96

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Anthony, I would be happy to get the word out. I have servers people from the port Chester and stamford area that I can see be interested in this event. I’ll get the word out and keep you posted.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 33 52.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • None.

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 7.9%
Back