Sfin's Dream.

SPBLAMMMED... @Erin O ... :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
V__C05E.jpg
 
For reals yes.
20220613_174753.jpg

So very cool! I've always wanted to give it a go but haven't had the space, since the late 90's, to house them anywhere.
 
So very cool! I've always wanted to give it a go but haven't had the space, since the late 90's, to house them anywhere.
They don't take up too much room.
20210623_171523.jpg
 
So very cool! I've always wanted to give it a go but haven't had the space, since the late 90's, to house them anywhere.
You can put them in any backyard unless you are allergic. We have had up to 4 hives but the winter has killed them all off over the years.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new