Share one good thing that happened today....

Did something good happen today

• Total voters

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We lost our Boston that we’ve had for 15 years. She let us know it was time and went very peacefully.Bostons leave a big hole in your heart and the only way to fill it is with two more. Meet Wrigs and Millie 67E17970-A14E-4C16-AAFC-BB57A9652CEC.jpeg
We dogfishcrew.jpg have a Boston her name is Boogie.... Their AWESOME.... Sorry about your loss:(

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something happens every day to almost everybody... but sometimes you have to look for it!
All the work I've been doing to replace my 40g cube with a 90g (36"x30"x20") is moving along slowly but surely. As soon as the plumbers are done re-plumbing our house (bad polybutelyne pipe) I'll get to start putting together all the parts I've prepped. Including the tank that I built myself... and it holds water! ;Hilarious;Hilarious

20191108_102216.jpg

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We lost our Boston that we’ve had for 15 years. She let us know it was time and went very peacefully.Bostons leave a big hole in your heart and the only way to fill it is with two more. Meet Wrigs and Millie 67E17970-A14E-4C16-AAFC-BB57A9652CEC.jpeg

Sorry to hear, but also great to hear. Thanks for sharing. I am doing a puppy build right now, start one in the lounge so we can follow. Love the names

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the day off so I hung out with my favorite animals, my dogs all rescues, Halle aka black mamba, Cedros aka the bean(rescue from Cedros Island, place I go fishing) and Willy aka freakshow as she is an 8 month 71lb energetic freak. Also just chilled scoping out the reeftank. Weather was crappy or we would have gone out on the boat fishing, there favorite thing to do. 20191206_160940.jpg jpeg-imag(2).jpg jpeg-imag(1).jpg IMG_1644.JPG

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ummmm...drank a pot of coffee? Slow day here, man...I'm tapped out on good stuff. I do really like coffee though. :)

Here ya go @Quietman , your good thing today... got to get online and talk with me. Actually sorry, I take that back. That would be an ehhh moment at best. :D

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the day off so I hung out with my favorite animals, my dogs all rescues, Halle aka black mamba, Cedros aka the bean(rescue from Cedros Island, place I go fishing) and Willy aka freakshow as she is an 8 month 71lb energetic freak. Also just chilled scoping out the reeftank. Weather was crappy or we would have gone out on the boat fishing, there favorite thing to do. 20191206_160940.jpg jpeg-imag(2).jpg jpeg-imag(1).jpg IMG_1644.JPG

I said “what good thing”. lets not go overboard and start do great things .:D

That’s awesome looks great

Woodneers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Orders d hanna phosphate reagent packets and received a checker instead. Best amazon transaction to date. Tried to return it and they won't accept it due to the hazardous chemicals.....

Life's about balance! I also checked on an order for trident reagents from brs and they have no idea where my package is and they are out of stock!

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My good thing. Someone sent me a text on my work phone of a person holding a gun and the next text was in Spanish basically translates to say let’s go or let’s start. I’m an adjuster so I never know how I can make mad.

Good thing I was finally able to confirm wrong number. Ha, right?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 26.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back