Share your experience with the GHL Doser 2.1 SA 4 !!

Can the GHL 2.1 still be precise when dosing solutions in quantities under 1.0 mL?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brian Goldstein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers-

I have been deciding on a doser for 2 part, and the GHL 2.1 seems like my best option. Although there are cheaper routes, such as the Jebao DP4, I can't risk over/under dosing when i'll be dosing small quantities ( like 1-2ml), especially in a 25 gallon SPS tank. My livestock is too important to me ( and too expensive) to be at the mercy of a $60 doser.

I would really like to hear your experiences with the GHL 2.1 SA 4. Can it really dose under 1.0 mL and still be precise? Advice for different options is always welcome.

Thanks all!

-BG

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers-

I have been deciding on a doser for 2 part, and the GHL 2.1 seems like my best option. Although there are cheaper routes, such as the Jebao DP4, I can't risk over/under dosing when i'll be dosing small quantities ( like 1-2ml), especially in a 25 gallon SPS tank. My livestock is too important to me ( and too expensive) to be at the mercy of a $60 doser.

I would really like to hear your experiences with the GHL 2.1 SA 4. Can it really dose under 1.0 mL and still be precise? Advice for different options is always welcome.

Thanks all!

-BG
I have the slave 2.1 but I don't see how that would matter. I find these dosers to be extremely accurate. The only down side is that the roller it ships with seem to have problems. I would get spare wear parts if you go this route, but I feel they can accurately dose within 0.1ml if set up correctly.

OP
OP
Brian Goldstein

Brian Goldstein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the slave 2.1 but I don't see how that would matter. I find these dosers to be extremely accurate. The only down side is that the roller it ships with seem to have problems. I would get spare wear parts if you go this route, but I feel they can accurately dose within 0.1ml if set up correctly.

Thanks a lot for the advice. I think I'm set on a GHL doser. I spoke to a GHL employee earlier and the 2.1 seems like the real deal.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 28 60.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 4.3%
Back