OP
OP
Finless

Finless

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking great! Really glad to have you here with us at R2R!!! :):):) Feel free to start a build thread in the member tanks forum and walk us through your set up and your future plans for it as well:) Atleast you managed to grab yourself a good sized tank from the get go, I went a little small on my first build and it became clear that it wasn't a good move shortly in lol
TY. I was looking for a while untill I stumbled on this tank. I got it at a steal for 300 with the stand and a canister filter. I got lucky.

OP
OP
Finless

Finless

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome I'm new to saltwater myself. Very nice rock work, do you have any visions yet
Thanks for the compliment. The truth is that's the second time I arranged the rocks as the first time just didn't feel right. As far as what's next I'm looking for stability mainly with growing coraline algea.

Wiringwizards

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in that stage now I probably over killed with bacterica 8oz of turbo start 900 and a bottle of stablity dished over 2 weeks then went to LFS and bought snails and rocks with different Coraline to seed it 2 months later and purple up I see it going well. How did you introduce your Coraline? And what color are you trying to get

Back