Shark bait Ooo ha ha

  • Thread starter Thread starter Finless
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Love the title. Welcome to reef2reef.
excited.gif
[emoji106]
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Nice setup, thanks for sharing! :)
 
Looking great! Really glad to have you here with us at R2R!!! :):):) Feel free to start a build thread in the member tanks forum and walk us through your set up and your future plans for it as well:) Atleast you managed to grab yourself a good sized tank from the get go, I went a little small on my first build and it became clear that it wasn't a good move shortly in lol
TY. I was looking for a while untill I stumbled on this tank. I got it at a steal for 300 with the stand and a canister filter. I got lucky.
 
Welcome I'm new to saltwater myself. Very nice rock work, do you have any visions yet
Thanks for the compliment. The truth is that's the second time I arranged the rocks as the first time just didn't feel right. As far as what's next I'm looking for stability mainly with growing coraline algea.
 
I'm in that stage now I probably over killed with bacterica 8oz of turbo start 900 and a bottle of stablity dished over 2 weeks then went to LFS and bought snails and rocks with different Coraline to seed it 2 months later and purple up I see it going well. How did you introduce your Coraline? And what color are you trying to get
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new