• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Shaving Bush Macroalgae

Item Price
20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralmonsters.judy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2025
Messages
2,144
Reaction score
1,153
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Hey Guys 😊

Have you seen the Lorax? I have… several times lol. It is so cool looking. To me it looks like a tree out of the Lorax.

Lorax aside, the plant looks like a shaving bush (you know the tool to apply shaving cream) hence the name “shaving bush”. This is another beneficial plant that will assist in reducing nitrates and phosphates in the water. My team and I collect these. I handpicked a lot of these. Gorgeous pieces.

Shipping on individual plants is $11. I can fit up to 4 of these in a box at no additional cost. Shaving Bush Showcase- Click here

20250812_130624.jpg 20250812_130632.jpg 20250812_130640.jpg 20250812_130649.jpg 20250812_130701.jpg 20250812_130712.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new