Shazaams and Rastas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zoacoral
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zoacoral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
3,288
Reaction score
211
Location
Everywhere
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a 3 polyp frag of Shazaams I would like to part with, 300 plus shipping. These were purchased from The digital fishroom.

I also have a frag of Rastas with 20 plus on it, 135 plus shipping.

Im not looking to frag these, selling as is. I can try to get pictures, but My camera isn't very good at capturing the colors.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new