Shoulda Had A V8

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spent about 45 minutes trying to figure out why my temp was reading at 19F on my apex after moving some things around. I eventually gave up and called them. While waiting on hold I realized I plugged the thermometer into the ethernet port. What has been your biggest Shoulda had a V8 moment?

Mwatts12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably when my wife called me and told me my brand new 100k diesel truck was broke down. She said she just filled it up and it stopped running. Told me she used the good $6.00 91 octane to putting 40 gallons in.
You can’t just leave it like that. What was the outcome?

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can’t just leave it like that. What was the outcome?
Well I didn't know whether to trade the wife in on a newer model with less miles or my broke truck.

My mechanic drained the 40g of unleaded out of the tank and filled his work trucks then he put diesel in mine and it started and ran fine. So I decided to keep the truck and the wife.

My v8 has a lot of vodka in it.

Mwatts12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I didn't know whether to trade the wife in on a newer model with less miles or my broke truck.

My mechanic drained the 40g of unleaded out of the tank and filled his work trucks then he put diesel in mine and it started and ran fine. So I decided to keep the truck and the wife.

My v8 has a lot of vodka in it.
Hahahaha. Horrible and I’m sorry. But at the same time. Great story.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not me but almost 2 decades ago I got home from work and my three year old had decided to feed the fish in my reef tank. I found a dozen grapes in it. I sure hope he is doing well and he likes his new family, he’d be 21 years old now.

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not me but almost 2 decades ago I got home from work and my three year old had decided to feed the fish in my reef tank. I found a dozen grapes in it. I sure hope he is doing well and he likes his new family, he’d be 21 years old now.
Do grapes float?

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you left them in their a long while you could have turned the water into wine and that would have been a real V8 moment.
Place some candles next to the tank and play some Barry White and everything would be spawning!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back