Shout out to BRS

CamInDFW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received an email letting me know that something that I ordered was actually not in stock.. as compensation; they gave me $20.00 in BRS points.. This is above and beyond.. It was only a $30.00 order.. This is why we must continue to support these companies (in addition to all they do for our hobby/community). They could have just given me two of the smaller size of product but no.. They want to make sure you get what you ordered.

Kudos BRS Team...

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received an email letting me know that something that I ordered was actually not in stock.. as compensation; they gave me $20.00 in BRS points.. This is above and beyond.. It was only a $30.00 order.. This is why we must continue to support these companies (in addition to all they do for our hobby/community). They could have just given me two of the smaller size of product but no.. They want to make sure you get what you ordered.

Kudos BRS Team...
They did that for me when I ordered a return pump- Echotech Vectra M1. They were out of stock and gave me $100 in credit to get the L1. Awesome company!

Frtdrmrose7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Kudos BRS Team...

I purchased the BRS triple DI saver and was getting some odd TDS readings between the resins. They sent me a new three way meter then all new resins. BRS rocks!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 83 48.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 31.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.9%

Back