Shout out to BRS

CamInDFW

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2015
Messages
55
Reaction score
59
Location
North Dallas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received an email letting me know that something that I ordered was actually not in stock.. as compensation; they gave me $20.00 in BRS points.. This is above and beyond.. It was only a $30.00 order.. This is why we must continue to support these companies (in addition to all they do for our hobby/community). They could have just given me two of the smaller size of product but no.. They want to make sure you get what you ordered.

Kudos BRS Team...
 
I just received an email letting me know that something that I ordered was actually not in stock.. as compensation; they gave me $20.00 in BRS points.. This is above and beyond.. It was only a $30.00 order.. This is why we must continue to support these companies (in addition to all they do for our hobby/community). They could have just given me two of the smaller size of product but no.. They want to make sure you get what you ordered.

Kudos BRS Team...
They did that for me when I ordered a return pump- Echotech Vectra M1. They were out of stock and gave me $100 in credit to get the L1. Awesome company!
 
I just received an email letting me know that something that I ordered was actually not in stock.. as compensation; they gave me $20.00 in BRS points.. This is above and beyond.. It was only a $30.00 order.. This is why we must continue to support these companies (in addition to all they do for our hobby/community). They could have just given me two of the smaller size of product but no.. They want to make sure you get what you ordered.

Kudos BRS Team...


I purchased the BRS triple DI saver and was getting some odd TDS readings between the resins. They sent me a new three way meter then all new resins. BRS rocks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new