Show me your canopy light rails..

  • Thread starter Thread starter RICKY81
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RICKY81

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2017
Messages
14
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers

I'm in the planning stages of making my own light rails from 80/20 aluminum, but having a hard time deciding/thinking how to get this done. I have a 210 gal tank (72 x 24 x 29) it has a canopy where i will be hanging my lights. I currently have a Reefbreeders 48 Phonton v2, and will be adding a Reefbreeders Phonton 24 v2+, so that it covers the whole tank 72 inches. I'm thinking of hooking them up with the T-slot from 80/20. I'm thinking of doing something that can slide out like the drawers in the kitchen, but if possible something that can also raise up (to move out of the way) when i need to work on the tank. Hoping maybe someone can shine some light. Thanks in advance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new