Show off your rare fish!

  • Thread starter Thread starter lsingh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lsingh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,100
Reaction score
83
Location
san antonio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Show of ur rare fishes that r hard to get in this hobby...
I'll start
My blotch Anthias not so rare..but it took me a while to find her
photo-47.jpg


ORA mcculouchs clowns
IMG_3301.jpg
 
Cool thread idea. :)
 
Not super rare, but not all that common either,

Centropyge venustus,

vent.jpg


C. deborae -- at first was thought to be a blue morph of C. nox, but is now a new species. It was just officially named not too long ago.

Blue3-1.jpg
 
The Potters is my oldest leopard in my tank @ 4 years now. I had a african leopard for 4 years (second picture above, which was my first leopard) but it caught some disease from another fish I added and didn't make it, but I replaced it when it died. The rest I have had for over 2 years now. My other wrasses include a china wrasse (2+ years), and my oldest fish now, my yellow wrasse I have had for 10 years.

5314271934_be00c73048.jpg
2699711701_210027bb6f.jpg
 
Not exactly "rare" but I have a pair of potters leopard wrasses which isn't to common. I had a black leopard as well but he jumped a couple days before I was going to build tops "incase" although I never had an issue for nearly 3 years with jumping. If leopards didn't come in DOA so often I would have a regular, 3 bipartius and 2 blacks also.... but someday ;)

IMAG0237-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new