Show Off Your Rock Flower Nems!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BonnieB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
On Tuesday or Wednesday (when we go diving for flowers and riccordia), I will make a video of our new catch and post it.

I’m excited to see what we can collect this week!

I love your flower showcase, everyone. It’s great to see other people's flowers! As someone who truly enjoys rock flowers, I really appreciate this thread. :)

I am a splatter fanatic.

Judy
Coralmonsters.com
ce8a536f-06ec-45b3-bf6d-cdc16efe02a7.jpg
 
On Tuesday or Wednesday (when we go diving for flowers and riccordia), I will make a video of our new catch and post it.

I’m excited to see what we can collect this week!

I love your flower showcase, everyone. It’s great to see other people's flowers! As someone who truly enjoys rock flowers, I really appreciate this thread. :)

I am a splatter fanatic.

Judy
Coralmonsters.com
ce8a536f-06ec-45b3-bf6d-cdc16efe02a7.jpg
Wow! That’s gorgeous! Yes, please update and if yours split, I’m in!!
 
Beautiful RFA photos here!

Here are some of mine, which were purchased from @coralmonsters.judy a couple of months ago. Mine stay somewhat curled up , hiding their beautiful inner colors. I wish they would open flat like everyone else’s!!!

IMG_0545.jpeg
IMG_0547.jpeg
IMG_0557.jpeg
IMG_0555.jpeg
IMG_0550.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Beautiful RFA photos here!

Here are some of mine, which were purchased from @coralmonsters.judy a couple of months ago. Mine stay somewhat curled up , hiding their beautiful inner colors. I wish they would open flat like everyone else’s!!!

IMG_0545.jpeg
IMG_0547.jpeg
IMG_0557.jpeg
IMG_0555.jpeg
IMG_0550.jpeg
Are they maybe getting too much light? That can cause them not to open.
 
Beautiful RFA photos here!

Here are some of mine, which were purchased from @coralmonsters.judy a couple of months ago. Mine stay somewhat curled up , hiding their beautiful inner colors. I wish they would open flat like everyone else’s!!!

IMG_0545.jpeg
IMG_0547.jpeg
IMG_0557.jpeg
IMG_0555.jpeg
IMG_0550.jpeg
Oh I love all the color mix you have! I can’t wait to see them when they’re settled and open! I hope you send us an update!
 
Here are a few of mine.
PXL_20210122_022844599-01.jpeg
IMG_20200826_164524.jpg
PXL_20210122_022904169.jpg
PXL_20201021_022206313.jpg
PXL_20210122_023117959-01.jpeg
PXL_20250906_011109887.MP.jpg
Oh they are all beautiful! I especially love the green and pumpkin colored one! Very Fall indeed! 🍁🎃🍁
 
Oh they are all beautiful! I especially love the green and pumpkin colored one! Very Fall indeed! 🍁🎃🍁
Thanks. Love that one too. I’ll try to get a new picture of that one. That one is now the size of my hand
 
Are they maybe getting too much light? That can cause them not to open.
It’s possible. Most of my corals are pretty adaptable, so I will try dialing it back a bit and see what happens. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new