Show Off Your Rock Flower Nems!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BonnieB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BonnieB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2024
Messages
2,187
Reaction score
4,254
Location
Simi Valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love RFAs! I am going to leave mine in the smaller tank with their rocks even though I’ll be turning it into a FOWLR. Would love to see everyone’s favorite RFAs!









 
I love RFAs! I am going to leave mine in the smaller tank with their rocks even though I’ll be turning it into a FOWLR. Would love to see everyone’s favorite RFAs!









 
I love RFAs! I am going to leave mine in the smaller tank with their rocks even though I’ll be turning it into a FOWLR. Would love to see everyone’s favorite RFAs!

IMG_1960.jpeg









IMG_2330.jpeg
IMG_2582.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Need to get a more recent photos. I got 3 RFA 2 in this particular tank and the crab move from the two every couple of days.

IMG_4713.jpeg
IMG_4630.jpeg
Oh I love this!
 
My few. The small one on the left is from a spawn in a previous tank. The skimmer just overflowed which triggered a spawning event. This shot was a few minutes prior to that.

image.jpg



I am loving these!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new