Show Off Your WaterBox! :)

jkap

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my Marine AIO 40.2. Set it up a couple weeks ago. Should be cycled pretty soon.
0515200840_HDR.jpg

baldbrah

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Marine 70.3 and have 2 x XR15 G4 Pros on it with the Radion Arms. Its 18" high and when I set the light to 20%, it seems too strong for the corals. Anyone have a similar setup and if so, what intensity do you set your Radions?

Eder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 230.6 and have two xr15 and two xr30 set at 10” high. Along with eight T5 bulbs the highest PAR I get is 450 with the radions set at 48% and all with diffusers
I’d suggest purchasing or renting a PAR meter from BRS to measure and be sure. It’s too hard to tell otherwise

Madonia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone been successful in converting the ato section of the sump into a refugium.

I did this on my 130.4.

I had a pump rated for about 250gph. I suctioned it to the bottom of the 2nd chamber where my skimmer is. I ran a 1/2 inch output line from the pump And connected that to a U shaped pipe. That goes up and over into the ATO section. I filled that section with chaeto, marine pure balls, and pods.

the water fills up the ATO completely, then trickles back over into the 2nd chamber as well as the return pump section. Works very well. No noise. No spills. Brings pods over and up into the display. Grows chaeto fine.

Madonia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Custom hybrid light fixture is finally up and running. Went with a Photon V2, 2 Blue Plus T5 bulbs and 2 royal ice lumen bars. All three are never on all at once. Joinery was done with a Leigh Isoloc router jig.
WB Empty light box.JPG
WB Full Light Box.JPG
WB hood bar detail.JPG
WB Hood Joinery Detail.JPG
WB Hood Side View.JPG
This is stunning work. I have the photon v2+ also. I use the included brackets. I want to add t5s but can’t find a retrofit kit that doesn’t get installed inside a canopy.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back