Shy Fish Issues - Causes?

My thought is all tanks with fish need a top! Clowns are not known for jumping and I have had 3 jump (lost 2 of them) FISH jump and I feel it is our responsibility to prevent it.
 
Just to follow up I went with three juvenile Chromis and I couldn't be happier. They've been in there about a month and already have made the other fish more comfortable and exploratory. The two clowns often come out and swim around with the Chromis. They're goofballs though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new