Shy Fish

AlexStinson

Plankton
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
789
Location
Chattanooga, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I have a yellow watchman goby/shrimp pair... anyways the goby is always busy with his buddy and has not come out to get food in the week i've had him... my question is, will he survive off only the natural food sources in the tank?
I've got a 14 gallon biocube with 20lbs live rock and 20lb live sand and with a 5.5 gal upstream refugium FULL of copepods and amphipods
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new