Sick fish

april root

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My trigger has been acting strange the last few days. Gasping some for breath and not eating. At times his color seems to go to a light almost white. Any ideas what the issue might be? I did a 30% water change today and cleaned the skimmer and changed filter. I added prime and bacteria. It looks as if he has something below his mouth. Thoughts?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! I'm sorry to hear about your fish. Let's see if we can get some help...

@Jay Hemdal #reefsquad

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pictures would help a LOT!

Welcome to the Dark Side...

Welcome.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My trigger has been acting strange the last few days. Gasping some for breath and not eating. At times his color seems to go to a light almost white. Any ideas what the issue might be? I did a 30% water change today and cleaned the skimmer and changed filter. I added prime and bacteria. It looks as if he has something below his mouth. Thoughts?
Welcome! Sorry he isn't seeming healthy. Everyone will be asking for photos, esp the something under his mouth that you called out. Fingers crossed!!!

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to REEF2REEF!!! Sorry we have to meet under these circumstances. Like mentioned, clearest possible pictures of your fish and tank as well as some info about your system.

It’s not eating, what are you feeding it?
How long has your tank been cycled?
Parameters
Size of setup?

Back