Simple, Shallow, SPS Rimless Dream Tank

I'm confused does it have a pulse mode like the mp40s? Or is it just constant at various power levels. Hows the sound levels I'm really sick of the whirling sound of the mp40s
 
I'm confused does it have a pulse mode like the mp40s? Or is it just constant at various power levels. Hows the sound levels I'm really sick of the whirling sound of the mp40s

Yes it does. Sound level is SOOO much better! At 50%, I thought it was off.
 
Love the aquascape! Following! :thumb:
 
We ordered our first fish through LADD!

Hybrid cleaner gobies pair
Carribean black cap basslet
2" Midas blenny
2" tailspot blenny

They're coming in on Saturday!
 
decided to add one more block!

Right now, there's 35lbs of real reef live rock and tonga branches, and x2 marinepure cermedia 8"x8"x4" blocks.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 282
Midas Blenny is one of my favorite fish, careful because they will jump out! Let us know how you like the media blocks as I'm considering one for my frag tank.
 
Well one of our cleaner gobies died! The larger one kept harassing him/her since day one. So much for being a "bonded" pair :(

Current fish:

Midas blenny
tailspot blenny
Cleaner hybrid goby
Black ice clownfish pair
Female green mandarin
Caribbean black cap basslet
Randall's shrimp goby
Red firefish

We are still deciding on which tang species to add!

As for corals, we currently have a fat head dendro, a purple tip frogspawn that the clownfish host! :), Orange riccordeas x10, mini colony of Cornbred event horizon acans, and a Cornbred rainbow cherry chalice. The only SPS we have so far in the tank is a frag of ponape birdsnest. We also bought an Oregon tort, red planet, strawberry shortcake, yellow suharsonoi, and an unnamed yellow Acro with red polyps that our LFS is currently holding until after the New Year!
 
Have you painted the doors yet? I love the orange!
 
Still working on doors and cleaning up the cords!

We've added these SPS so far:
ORA Red Planet
ORA Oregon Tort
Strawberry Shortcake
LRO Pikachu
Yellow Suharsonoi
Ultimate Efflo
Ponape Birdsnest
 
Hi. I see you rarely post. I saw your gorgeous dendros for sale. I have a single head yellow/orange. Would you share your secret to getting yours to have babies? This little guy is very slow growing in my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new