Slack or Discord Channel

  • Thread starter Thread starter ubasu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ubasu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
214
Reaction score
197
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a reef2reef slack or discord channel?
 
Nope, just posting on here is sufficient :)
 
I came here looking for slack or discord too as some times I want a bit of back n fourth and less posting type things!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new