Small pump or wave maker for 25G Biocube?

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
1,866
Reaction score
140
Location
Tampa, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ☺️
Just curious about recommendations for a small pump or wave maker for some more flow in the tank. Or if it’s even needed. I was thinking maybe an MP10 but it’s a bit out of my budget at the moment.

Thanks!
 
I’m not sure I know what that means it’s been a long time since I had a tank lol

Oh no worries! Basically I'm asking do you care if you can control the speed or patterns on it or if you want one that simply just plugs in and turns on.
 
Hydor Koralia Nanos are good little pumps if you're looking for a steady flow. If you're looking for a little more controllability (wave modes, varying flow patterns, feed modes, etc) the Jebao SLW series are great little pumps that won't break the bank. Low-profile like the AI Nero pumps, but MUCH more wallet friendly.
 
If you want a premium pump, this is nice. https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/tunze-turbelle-nanostream-6040.html

This would also work well https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/tunze-turbelle-nanostream-6015-475-gph.html

A lot of people like the nero's. Jebao makes a rip off one that works well too. The only complaint for those styles is they are very open on the back so things like anemones could possible be chopped
The new Nero 3 and 5 come with a guard now, completely protects fish and invertebrates.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new